Are transfers of real estate by individuals subject to income tax?
Yes, transfers of real estate by individuals are subject to personal income tax at the following rates:
- 5% of the property value – in case of sale by residents of Ukraine;
- 18% – in case of sale by non-resident persons.
For residential property, the law provides exemption from the abovementioned tax:
- 0% – if the property owned more than three years and this is first sale in the calendar year.
For those who are buying a flat, house or land plot in Lviv
This Package Includes
- one hour consultation
- due diligence of selected property
- bilingual sale-purchase contract
- deal signing and closing
Still have any questions?